68 percussion samples for the producer in on the hunt for a deeper connection with their drums
TALISMAN is a percussion sound pack saturated with mystical, otherworldly timbres. This collection of samples is a refreshing balance of raw energy and non-linear ideas that add a dash of magic to your rhythm-based projects.
• 68 all-new production-ready percussion instruments (that's over four 16-pad banks!) blistering with shimmering, magical textures
• Loaded with kicks, snares, auxiliary percussion, and choppable soundbites that re-energize your tracks.
• Samples born from tumbling stone wall rocks, snapping plywoods, stressed tin containers, bean-bagged congas, and so much more
• Unique, experimental tone layering and a top-secret effects stack provide a diverse set of sounds with a consistent, complementary characteristic
• Get inspired or upgrade your existing projects with all-new non-linear ideas
• Authored in the high-definition 96 kHz, 24-bit domain for impressive dynamic range that pokes through your speakers
This collection of samples is a refreshing balance of raw energy and non-linear ideas, blending the interest of original choppable material with clean-sheet textures tailored for the progressive producer.
TALISMAN features 68 percussion samples of speaker pushing character. Blistering, colorful tones are intricately woven into the kicks and snares in this collection, while sparkling hand percussion provides the perfect accent to your grooves. To pull you out of any creative rut, an inspiring set of chunky, choppable soundbites are highlighted as well—perfect for slotting into an effects chain or on top of sterile drum machine programs. Each sample was created entirely from scratch, offering the inimitable human touch of true percussion performance. All initial recordings were captured in the 96 kHz, 24-bit domain for impressive impact without sacrificing our microscopic attention to detail.
The foundational sound events in TALISMAN include tumbling stone wall rocks, stressed tin containers, plywood snaps, gravel pulls, bean-bagged congas, and so much more. Using a unique effects stack and an experimental tone-layering technique, each sample compliments the others in this collection for a cohesively themed aural aesthetic.
This sound pack is royalty-free and yours to use for as long as you possess it.
- Pyro Audio samples work with all popular DAWs and groove production software that supports .WAV files. This includes (but is not limited to): Ableton Live, Logic Pro X, MPC Software, Maschine, FL Studio, Pro Tools, Studio One, iPad apps, and so on.
- Pyro Audio samples work with any hardware samplers that support 24-bit, 48 kHz .WAV files. Older samplers that do not support internal loading of 24-bit content will require that the samples be converted to 16-bit or lower. A number of free converter tools are available here so that if your requirements change, you can still use your Pyro collection.