Terms and Conditions
Here are our Terms and Conditions. We did our best to reduce legalese to a minimum, because you don't need anything else standing in the way of your creativity.
That said, when you purchase software from Pyro Audio, you agree and accept to these terms. If you do not agree to these terms, do not accept them.
Pyro Audio Content
- All PYRO AUDIO content is original and Copyright of PYRO AUDIO. This content may be referred to as a Sample, Samples, Sample Pack, Volume, or Release. You must treat the content like any other copyrighted material (e.g., a book or musical recording).
- PYRO AUDIO content may be used in your music productions and performances royalty-free, in perpetuity.
- PYRO AUDIO content may not be re-sold or re-distributed.
- PYRO AUDIO content features limited availability. Failure to download PYRO AUDIO content during the availability window does not constitute a refund.
- PYRO AUDIO content and links are not to be distributed or shared. We use a system that tracks content abuse. Abuse will automatically cease your ability to download content, and download links will not work if accessed by non-subscribing persons.
- PYRO AUDIO occasionally offers bonus content. We do not publish a schedule of bonus content, and bonus content may be first-come, first-served or extremely limited in availability.
- PYRO AUDIO will endeavor subscriber downloads are fulfilled within the download period. If an error somehow occurs—this could be due to a software glitch or server issue that is out of our control—we will resolve it reasonably.
- PYRO AUDIO, its logos, marks, and intellectual property belong exclusively to PYRO AUDIO, and may not be reproduced without written consent.
Pyro Audio Liability & Support
In no event shall PYRO AUDIO be liable for any damages whatsoever (including but not limited to direct, indirect, punitive, special, incidental, or consequential damages, or damages for loss of business profits, business interruption, loss of business information, or other pecuniary loss) arising out of the use of or inability to use PYRO AUDIO content, or arising out of any support which PYRO AUDIO may extend to you.
PYRO AUDIO does not provide technical support for user hardware or software.
- Terms and conditions may change without notice, but we will never hide or bury important changes.