- This policy applies to pyroaudio.com
- This website collects cookies (Definition of cookies)
HOW WE COLLECT AND USE DATA
- When you visit our website, our system automatically collects information about your visit, such as your browser type, your IP address, and the referring website. We may receive general demographic or usage data of our site visitors. Any information not provided by your browser requires additional consent, which we will ask for if required. Such information is typically collected using web cookies, web or email pixels (also known as beacons), embedded hyperlinks, and similar tools. Popular web browsers can generally be set to disable or delete individual cookies. See below for the types of cookies we use and their respective purposes.
- If you have consented into a Pyro Audio email list, that email address may receive relevant email communications until it is opted-out. Your first name, last name, and email address are collected and used to create a subscriber record so you may manage your preferences & settings pertaining your contact information.
- We use Google Analytics to improve your web experience over time. When you visit our website, your web browser may provide certain information like your demographics, IP address, browser type, computer/mobile phone operating system, and other webpages you have viewed. We may use this information to send you personalized information about Pyro Audio products and services most relevant to you, including re-marketing and advertising.
- Pyro Audio does not target minors, however some content may appeal to visitors under the age of eighteen. We do not knowingly request or collect data from minors, and encourage parents/legal guardians to be involved with their online activities. If Pyro Audio is notified that a minor has improperly submitted information, we will remove that information from our records.
- Some Pyro Audio web pages feature a purchase option. Pyro Audio does not store payment or credit card information. We use Stripe to process credit card transactions, a widely adopted and reputable platform for payment processing.
- On occasion, Pyro Audio may make users of our websites and social media platforms available to participate in a contest. Participation is always voluntary. The rules may request for personal information as a confirmation of identity and consent to participate. The contest winner may be announced publicly as required. Please be sure to read the rules before entering.
- If you contact Pyro Audio for product support, purchase assistance, or other reasons, we may collect contact information such as your full name, email address, physical address, and phone number in order to best serve you.
- Your information may be used to assist with order fulfillment.
HOW WE SHARE INFORMATION
- Pyro Audio may share data in an aggregate form which does not enable the recipient of that data to identify you. For example, disclosing the total number of website visitors to a web developer.
WE HAVE AN EMAIL NEWSLETTER
- We may publish email communications which contain important news. Receiving communications that do not pertain to your purchase or inquiry of Pyro Audio services only occurs after you have consented to receive these communications, typically via email. Your consent adds your email address to our mailing list so you will receive these emails. If you wish not to receive updates, you may unsubscribe at any time by clicking the footer of the email or write us at contact [at] pyroaudio.com, requesting to be excluded.
YOUR RIGHTS AND CHOICES
- You may opt-out of any mailing lists you have contented to at any time by sending an email or written communication to social [at] pyroaudio.com.
- You may ask Pyro Audio to modify or delete some or all of your personal information that has been collected by Pyro Audio.
- You may request a copy of your data at social [at] pyroaudio.com.
- If you do not wish information about your browsing activity to be used for tailored advertising, please visit the opt-out page hosted by the Network Advertising Initiative and follow the instructions there.
- You may disable cookies in your web browser, but note that browser and site performance may be affected.
- You may opt out of Google Analytics by following the instructions here.
- We rely on your timely input to ensure your contact information is accurate and relevant. Please inform us of any changes to, or inaccuracies of your personal information by contacting us at social [at] pyroaudio.com.
HOW WE PROTECT YOUR DATA
- Pyro Audio employs a variety of reasonable and appropriate technical and industry standard measures to ensure your data is not abused or given unauthorized access.
- Pyro Audio uses SSL Certificates to secure information exchanged between domains, web servers and browsers.
- Pyro Audio only uses 3rd party vendors that have a vested interest in your privacy such as contact database management and web analytics.
NOTIFICATION OF CHANGES
- We are committed to resolving disputes within 24-48 hours. If problems arise, users may contact us by email at contact [at] pyroaudio.com.