62 production-ready samples forged with the blazing spirit of disruption.
Constructed using artifacts, materials, ambiances and textures from the colonial New England era, REVO transports the tough, gristly sonics of centuries-old handcrafted objects into the rebellious ideals of your musical endeavors
• 62 all-new production-ready percussion instruments (that's over three 16-pad banks!) with the weathered, hardcore timbres from early colonial life—with Pyro Audio's signature twist
• Chock full of kicks, snares and auxiliary percussion with unique textures from 17th and 18th-century artisan materials
• Samples with sound cores from authentic, centuries-old woods, tin, stone, pewter, iron, and more
• Select samples feature saltbox acoustics from stone passageways, all-wood chambers, and more
• Get inspired or upgrade your existing projects with all-new non-linear ideas
• Authored in the high-definition 24-bit domain for impressive dynamic range that pokes through your speakers
REVO includes 62 provoking percussion samples with a foundation of wood, stone, and metal. These basic materials were the backbone of early colonial life as trade artisans built wares to support households and villages. The knick of pewter spoons, the wooded thump of centuries-old floorboards, the dense clank of cast iron fireplace fixtures—these are just a few examples of authentic period-correct sounds used as the sonic source for REVO. Some materials used date as far back as the 1700’s, putting an audible nugget of history into your own tracks. Note that REVO is not a sound-effects collection—the events in REVO’s core build up the timbres found on the outer fringes of each sample. This sound pack leapfrogs today’s trends to put your tracks on course for an unwritten future.
Additional sound events in REVO include bellows, candlesticks, clay jugs, tin platters, sleigh bells, medicine grinders, latches, handmade brooms and so much more. Select sounds even feature authentic saltbox reverbs captured within a hidden stone passageway of a colonial-era home.
This sound pack is royalty-free and yours to use for as long as you possess it.
- Pyro Audio samples work with all popular DAWs and groove production software that supports .WAV files. This includes (but is not limited to): Ableton Live, Logic Pro X, MPC Software, Maschine, FL Studio, Pro Tools, Studio One, iPad apps, and so on.
- Pyro Audio samples work with any hardware samplers that support 24-bit, 48 kHz .WAV files. Older samplers that do not support internal loading of 24-bit content will require that the samples be converted to 16-bit or lower. A number of free converter tools are available here so that if your requirements change, you can still use your Pyro collection.