50 heavyweight percussion one-shots straight from the scrap heap
MECHYARD was inspired by the mechanical characteristics of mech robots—the decommissioned ones, specifically. These fictional robots are assembled for battle, constructed from the remains of other machines otherwise left to die in the scrapyard. Part science fiction and part science project, MECHYARD brings scrappy personality and heavyweight impact to your beat production projects.
• 50 all-new production-ready percussion instruments (that's over three 16-pad banks!) for your biggest battles yet
• Loaded with hard-hitting essentials for next-level beat making: kicks, snares, tonal power-ups/downs, cymbals, hats, and loads of auxiliary percussion to liven up your core grooves
• Samples blend lo-fi charm, industrial articulation and Pyro's futuristic twist
• Get inspired or upgrade your existing projects with all-new non-linear ideas
• Authored in the high-definition 24-bit domain for impressive dynamic range that pokes through your speakers
MECHYARD offers 50 all-new percussion samples with an emphasis on asymmetrical timbres. We infused hard-hitting transients with the sounds of metallic rattles, pneumatic tubing leaks, electrical arcs, grinding gears and industrial power cycles. These unique combinations are full of lush, musical movement that is sure to loosen even the stiffest feeling grooves.
Of note, MECHYARD is topheavy with tonal elements and auxiliary percussion. These samples are perfect for layering, and are flattering to existing tracks at nearly any volume level. As standalone instruments, they blend the texture of a lo-fi kit with futuristic articulations for cataclysmic inspiration.
- Pyro Audio samples work with all popular DAWs and groove production software that supports .WAV files. This includes (but is not limited to): Ableton Live, Logic Pro X, MPC Software, Maschine, FL Studio, Pro Tools, Studio One, iPad apps, and so on.
- Pyro Audio samples work with any hardware samplers that support 24-bit, 48 kHz .WAV files. Older samplers that do not support internal loading of 24-bit content will require that the samples be converted to 16-bit or lower. A number of free converter tools are available here so that if your requirements change, you can still use your Pyro collection.