71 unmistakable percussion sounds recast from non-musical and musical objects alike
TOYS presents producers with textured instruments brimming with intense dynamics. Spanning modified mini-drum sets, gumball machines, building blocks, motorized RC cars, fidgets, and so much more, this 71 sample sound pack is a bold and colorful “glue” for your broken rhythm tracks.
NOTE: TOYS is NOT a documentary capture of toys and their respective sounds. It contains core sound events from play objects that had been expertly mutated from their original form
• 71 all-new, production-ready drum sounds pulled from sonically rich toys and fused into the sounds of the future (that's over 4 16-pad banks!); kicks, snares, aux percussion, hats, transitions and lots of fun surprises
• Each sample is extracted from toys—some musical in nature and some that are not—gumball machines, modded mini-drum sets, classic tabletop games, motorized RC cars, and more
• Samples feature a focus on transient-rich sounds with poke-thru dynamics
• Completely new and unique textures that can be used as standalone drum kits, jumpoff points, or to replace stale drum sounds
• Captured using state-of-the-art microphones and recorders including ultra-high resolution binaural captures passed thru Apogee conversion
• Instant digital delivery
TOYS is stuffed with jump-off sounds, transitions, core drums, accents, and plenty of surprises to amplify your moment of inspiration. They provide refreshing new takes on new beat production elements such as kicks and snares, but work especially well as rut-busting replacements for stale drums on existing projects.
Captured using 4 different mics (including binaural captures) and shuttled through ultra-high-resolution Apogee conversion, these sounds offer you an entire palette of new colors to excite your tracks.