63 percussion one-shots seared with real heat
SCORCHED recharges your sound library with raw one-shots that exhibit a charred distortion shell, brittle noise artifacts, and sonic asymmetry. In true Pyro Audio fashion, each instrument has nuanced articulations and calculated movements that draw the imagination closer to the track. To top it off, a dual tube-stage hi-fi amplifier provided some sonic "glue" for true analog warmth.
• 63 all-new production-ready percussion instruments (that's over three 16-pad banks!) combining Pyro Audio's trademark futuristic vision with extensive bit manipulation and a tube signal path
• Loaded with character and options: 9 snares, 12 kicks, 14 cymbals/hats, toms, tons of auxiliary percussion and more to ignite your creativity
• Samples feature complex bit-depth automation and manipulation, with useful distortion edging
• Get inspired or upgrade your existing projects with all-new non-linear ideas
• Authored in the high-definition 24-bit domain for impressive dynamic range that pokes through your speakers
SCORCHED is rife with harmonics, instantly poking out of even the most complex tracks. With a plethora of deep ashy kicks, seared hi-hats, and crackling snares, beatmakers and finger drummers can build inimitable rhythms from our essential drum parts. Supported by a swath of highly unique auxiliary percussion instruments and noted samples, you will have complete autonomy to innovate and pioneer grooves the world has yet to hear.
The sound design process for SCORCHED saw surgical levels of bit-depth modulation and automation paths, as well as gain-heavy staging of buses that feature intricate internal and external effects chains—including dual-tube stage hi-fi amplifiers for authentic warmth—not a simulation plugin. SCORCHED is authored in 24-bit to preserve the intense dynamics that are often lost in multi-layer audio processing.
- Pyro Audio samples work with all popular DAWs and groove production software that supports .WAV files. This includes (but is not limited to): Ableton Live, Logic Pro X, MPC Software, Maschine, FL Studio, Pro Tools, Studio One, iPad apps, and so on.
- Pyro Audio samples work with any hardware samplers that support 24-bit, 48 kHz .WAV files. Older samplers that do not support internal loading of 24-bit content will require that the samples be converted to 16-bit or lower. A number of free converter tools are available here so that if your requirements change, you can still use your Pyro collection.