168 drum sounds from the furthest corners of your imagination
Extracted from the world's original musical instrument—the human body—this sound pack fuses the nuance and refreshing originality of native sound with mind-melting audio sculpting techniques. It's a journey into a realm of elastic, shape-agnostic frequency manipulation like you've never heard before.
• 168 all-new, production-ready sounds from tomorrow (that's 10+ 16-pad banks!); kicks, snares, hats, impacts, choppable chunks, transitions, aux percussion, and plenty of surprises
• A breathtakingly original collection that upgrades new your studio's sound
• Recorded on 3 different mediums including analog cassette processing on select samples
• Captured using a combination of 16 different microphones in 7 unique environments
• Select samples use Sennheiser x Apogee AMBEO spatial audio technology for incredible immersion into an entirely new sonic world
• Wet and dry variations of select samples for instant inspiration
• Each sound’s unique sonic fingerprint can instantly refresh existing tracks, or form the basis for all-new rhythms
This percussion sample collection includes 168 all-new sounds that go far beyond claps and slaps (though some of our best sounding versions of the former are certainly included). HUMAN is a complete drum arsenal from the far corners of your imagination, with distinctly designed textures that reimagine what the body is capable of creating.
This collection was captured using 16 microphones in 7 different recording environments, on 3 unique mediums. For the first time ever, Pyro incorporated Sennheiser x Apogee AMBEO spatial technology on select samples to immerse the listener inside a 3-dimensional sound field. HUMAN provided even more sonic ammunition with futuristic takes on the beatbox. These samples seamlessly diffuse natural, phonetic percussion with modern sonic tools for supernatural instruments that stretch the capabilities of speakers and headphones alike.
More human elements evolved into HUMAN instruments included crackling joints, multiple combinations of fabric impacts/rubs, kicks (literally) and steps in various combinations of shoes/surfaces, bubble gum pops, tongue clicks, and many other surprises.