51 illustrious drum samples with a beautiful bleeding edge
Crafted for high-energy beat creation, GRAFFITI was inspired by the vibrant color, juxtaposed textures, and a rebellious tact of modern street art.
• 51 all-new production-ready percussion instruments (that's over three 16-pad banks!) with the provoking sonics, thematic tags, and sweeping angles of street art—with Pyro Audio's trademark futuristic twist
• Stacked with kicks, snares and an eclectic set of auxiliary percussion samples to ignite your creativity
• Samples include sound cores from aerosols, cement, tiles, wood planks, zippered pack impacts, and so much more
• Get inspired or upgrade your existing projects with all-new non-linear ideas
• Authored in the high-definition 24-bit domain for impressive dynamic range that pokes through your speakers
GRAFFITI is a highly visual sound pack brimming with unique textures and tactfully rough edges. It is these refreshing fringes that grab the listener’s ear to connect them with the soul personified in your beats. Captured completely in hi-res 96 kHz / 24-bit to articulate microscopic detail, it stands alone as a progressive drum kit or as an invigorating replacement for existing drum parts in your projects.
The core of this sound pack is an eclectic series of captures that blend the practices of foley, sound effects capture, and documentary-style recording. Yes, select samples utilize the rattle of an aerosol can mixer and the compressed wheeze of the activator, but that’s where the literal relationship ends and the symbolic one begins. The sounds of GRAFFITI mirror the spirit of street art and its juxtaposition of free ideas onto structure. Street graffiti is meant to be seen in the way this sound pack was meant to be heard—complete with thought provoking sonics, thematic tags, sweeping angles, and striking colors that bleed perfectly outside the lines. Other core sound events include porcelain tile scrapings, cement pots, impacts from zippered bags and wooden planks, claps, sneaker soles, window slides and more—all with Pyro Audio’s signature twist
This sound pack is royalty-free and yours to use for as long as you possess it.
- Pyro Audio samples work with all popular DAWs and groove production software that supports .WAV files. This includes (but is not limited to): Ableton Live, Logic Pro X, MPC Software, Maschine, FL Studio, Pro Tools, Studio One, iPad apps, and so on.
- Pyro Audio samples work with any hardware samplers that support 24-bit, 48 kHz .WAV files. Older samplers that do not support internal loading of 24-bit content will require that the samples be converted to 16-bit or lower. A number of free converter tools are available here so that if your requirements change, you can still use your Pyro collection.