60 futuristic percussion one-shots fused with real analog vinyl character—not a simulation!
We designed ETCHER to bring a familiar, organic core to your rhythm tracks while producing memorable textures that make your speakers poke with excitement.
• 60 all-new production-ready percussion instruments (that's over three 16-pad banks!) combining Pyro Audio's trademark futuristic twist with decades-old vinyl
• Loaded with character and options: 18 snares, 8 kicks, toms, power-up/down transitions, tons of auxiliary percussion and sliceable chunks to ignite your creativity, too
• Samples mirror the bi-channel crosstalk, pillowy backdrop and etched movements of real vinyl fused with hand-selected percussion instruments...not a plugin simulation
• Vinyl textures range from gramophones made in the 1930's and up
• Get inspired or upgrade your existing projects with all-new non-linear ideas
• Authored in the high-definition 24-bit domain for impressive dynamic range that pokes through your speakers
ETCHER is an all-new collection of percussion samples that offer the grit and scrape of aged vinyl with Pyro Audio’s signature futuristic twist. It highlights the dimensional charm of gramophones, using our own unique process to mirror the crosstalk and “pillowy” backdrop between stereo channels. Coupled with actual vinyl noise—not a plugin—from records dating as far back as the 1930’s, each sample contains the familiar flavor of an LP collection fused to the imagination of genre-bending sound designer Eric Palonen. This audio blueprint is trademark Pyro—vibrant movements, lush frequency content, smacking transients, and inspiring “unfolds” (the cues that trigger creativity as the sample plays out).
This sound pack features 19 sticky snares, 8 sheetrock shaking toms, 8 gut-punching kicks, power-mode transitions and a huge variety of both accessory percussion and chunky impacts. There’s well over three 16-pad banks of fresh content to etch your mark on writer’s block...just before you leave writer’s block in the dust.
This sound pack is royalty-free and yours to use for as long as you possess it.
- Pyro Audio samples work with all popular DAWs and groove production software that supports .WAV files. This includes (but is not limited to): Ableton Live, Logic Pro X, MPC Software, Maschine, FL Studio, Pro Tools, Studio One, iPad apps, and so on.
- Pyro Audio samples work with any hardware samplers that support 24-bit, 48 kHz .WAV files. Older samplers that do not support internal loading of 24-bit content will require that the samples be converted to 16-bit or lower. A number of free converter tools are available here so that if your requirements change, you can still use your Pyro collection.