51 samples that clap right back
DIGITS is a sound pack composed of a near-universal musical instrument—the human hand. This collection of one-shot percussion samples was crafted exclusively from claps, snaps, and slaps but includes so, so much more.
• 51 all-new percussion samples (that's over three 16-pad banks!) crafted exclusively from transients generated by the human hand
• The universal instrument meets the future of percussion with out-of-this-world designed samples crafted for maximum impact
• Huge assortment of samples designed from binaural captures for engaging depth and intense stereo imaging that sounds incredible
• Rich, detailed sonic tails that add intrigue, drama, and flair to existing projects or all-new ideas
DIGITS puts 51 hard-hitting transient-rich instruments in the palm of your hand. In fact, the only instrument used in the entire pack was a cajon—struck by hand of course—for kick drum parts. Transformed into futuristic snares, kicks, transitions, and auxiliary percussion, each sample in DIGITS was designed to smack your beats with hard-hitting inspiration.
Over 30 of the samples in DIGITS were captured using Sennheiser binaural AMBEO spatial recording technology. This pulls the listener—especially headphone consumers—into a 3D space for incredible depth that surrounds their senses with dramatic flair. Select samples were recorded in a variety of acoustical environments from pro studio to 4-story concrete stairwells. Exceptional detail was paid to tail modulation to offer high-definition sound events throughout the sample. The samples in DIGITS layer favorably, letting you add updated notes of character to your own collection of sounds. All of DIGITS’ samples were initially captured and designed in the 96 kHz, 24-bit domain for impressive dynamic range.
- Pyro Audio samples work with all popular DAWs and groove production software that supports .WAV files. This includes (but is not limited to): Ableton Live, Logic Pro X, MPC Software, Maschine, FL Studio, Pro Tools, Studio One, iPad apps, and so on.
- Pyro Audio samples work with any hardware samplers that support 24-bit, 48 kHz .WAV files. Older samplers that do not support internal loading of 24-bit content will require that the samples be converted to 16-bit or lower. A number of free converter tools are available here so that if your requirements change, you can still use your Pyro collection.