50 groundbreaking percussion one-shots designed by (and for) maximum impact
COLLISIONS is a sound pack forged from the deliberate juxtaposition of unrelated sound events. A groundbreaking percussive sound design initiative, it uses avante-garde ADSR envelope shaping and exhaustive frequency “boring” to ignite instant inspiration in the studio.
• 50 all-new production-ready percussion instruments (that's more than three 16-pad banks!) designed by and for maximum impact
• A complete collection of fresh samples that were seamlessly fused with jumbled sound events—unlikely object pairings that sound like nothing ever conceived
• Samples feature surgical-level transient manipulation, ADSR melding and frequency boring
• Sticky textures with speaker-pushing sonics that stand out (in a good way) with ease
• Contains snares, kicks, cymbals, auxiliary instruments, and transitions that can be used alone or to breathe life into a sterile track
• Select decay elements include spinning coins, power tool activations, hinges, congas and more
Each drum sound in COLLISIONS contains a core instrument bonded with a counter-sample. After carving out resistive frequencies and applying tactical transient shaping, our secret compression/expansion technique melds the two together. The results are punchy, mix-cutting production tools that stir the imagination. COLLISION features 50 percussive samples that can build the framework of your entire track in moments. Listen as the sub-events within the sample decays and sustains compliment instruments and vocals, colliding to take your track to undeniably new territory.
At the heart of COLLISIONS are eight kicks and 13 snares. Each brings a unique sonic fingerprint full of nuanced grains and spatial separation. Hi-Hats and Cymbals contain moving elements and jumbled frequency associations that you can insert into your own signature style. COLLISIONS contains 15 additional samples that span auxiliary instruments such as coin-spinning tambourines and distorted industrial stamps. Transitions and Toms complete this sound pack, which is presented in 24-bit to maximize dynamic range. Further, COLLISIONS is a cohesive collection that works as an independent kit or to embellish others—samples use consistent elements across the various instrument types to retain consistent DNA. Some of these elements include metallic impacts and power tool cycles.
This sound pack is royalty-free and yours to use for as long as you possess it.
- Pyro Audio samples work with all popular DAWs and groove production software that supports .WAV files. This includes (but is not limited to): Ableton Live, Logic Pro X, MPC Software, Maschine, FL Studio, Pro Tools, Studio One, iPad apps, and so on.
- Pyro Audio samples work with any hardware samplers that support 24-bit, 48 kHz .WAV files. Older samplers that do not support internal loading of 24-bit content will require that the samples be converted to 16-bit or lower. A number of free converter tools are available here so that if your requirements change, you can still use your Pyro collection.