80 eclectic percussion samples straight out of the kitchen
From grocery aisles to tabletop tools we developed the most interesting drum sounds currently available and infused our signature twist to spice up your productions—literally.
NOTE: CHOPPED is NOT a sound effects pack. It contains core sound events from the culinary arts that were mutated from their original form.
• 80 all-new, production-ready drum sounds from the kitchen of tomorrow (that's five 16-pad banks!); kicks, snares, power-downs, shakers, transitions and plenty of surprises
• Each sample is born from the kitchen or culinary arts—foods, utensils, appliances, ingredients, tabletop cooking, and more!
• Completely new and unique textures can be used standalone or to add flavor to existing tracks
• Captured using state-of-the-art microphones, recorders, and sound engineering techniques
This release contains completely organic hi-resolution audio captures that were repurposed, transformed, seasoned, expanded, reduced, blended and otherwise cooked to perfection. It includes clashing cutlery, crunchy kicks, appliance power-downs and so much more to offer an entire pantry of sounds to entice your listeners.
CHOPPED contains 80 one-of-a-kind percussion sounds inspired by the premise of the hit television show. It imparts the resourceful creativity of a Master chef into the science-fiction sound design Pyro has become known for. This collage of sounds offers genre bending versatility for impactful and memorable beat creation. Select highlights include cymbals drafted from the evaporation of stovetop water droplets, kicks extracted from packed cereal boxes, splattering spoons and mixer power-downs.
- Pyro Audio samples work with all popular DAWs and groove production software that supports .WAV files. This includes (but is not limited to): Ableton Live, Logic Pro X, MPC Software, Maschine, FL Studio, Pro Tools, Studio One, iPad apps, and so on.
- Pyro Audio samples work with any hardware samplers that support 24-bit, 48 kHz .WAV files. Older samplers that do not support internal loading of 24-bit content will require that the samples be converted to 16-bit or lower. A number of free converter tools are available here so that if your requirements change, you can still use your Pyro collection.