66 hybrid percussion samples seemingly from no place or time
Inspired by articulating devices, this sound pack is a feast of organic sound design that adds an extra gear to your creative process. We sought out axled devices with distinct sonic characteristics: electronic motors, door impacts, spice grinders, utility wheels, loaded springs, pressurized soda bottles, and antique door knobs are just a small cross-section of the axles dissolved into our drum samples.
NOTE: AXLES contains samples with extreme dynamic ranges—sometimes even within the same sample—to poke through complex mixes with ease.
• 66 all-new, production-ready sounds from tomorrow (that's 4+ 16-pad banks!); kicks, snares, transitions, aux percussion, and plenty of surprises
• Each and every sample contains layered and/or ADSR elements of axled objects in motion for distinct, unique sounds that crank, wind, slam, turn, and move
• A sample pack designed to instantly lift your studio into new sonic territory
• Motion events include spice grinders, latches, hinged doors, wheels, tension-loaded springs, soda bottles, motors, toys and so much more
• Wet and dry variations of select samples for instant inspiration
• Each sound’s unique sonic fingerprint can instantly refresh existing tracks, or form the basis for all-new rhythms
DETAILSCapturing an axle was just the beginning—samples needing host instruments also needed their own unique flavor to compliment the piggy-backed sound event. Thus we incorporated a variety of rooms and mic’ing distances to broaden the desirable noise component of each sound.
As a result, each sample has an impossible-to-imitate sustain and decay characteristic. Stuck on a tired drum sequence? Plug these samples in and watch the magic unfold. Need inspiration? Pull up this kit, crank the volume and start finger-drumming.