77 from-scratch percussion samples built from the ground up—literally.
From crackling, out-of-this-world snares to unspooled slammy transitions (you’d know this sample when you heard it), this sound pack contained contemporary percussion sounds mutated by the tonal & transient elements native to building materials, tools, and their natural rhythms.
NOTE: THIS IS NOT A SOUND EFFECTS SOUND PACK and does NOT contain documentary-style captures of these tools or use-events.
FEATURES• 77 all-new, futuristic production-ready sounds (that's 4+ 16-pad banks!)
• Every sample weaves in transients and natural rhythms of raw building materials, and artisan tools
•Samples fuse contemporary design elements with organic textures
• Woods, metals, plastics, slides, pulls, slams, drops and so much more bring snares, transitions, kicks, and auxiliary percussion to life
• Wet and dry variations of select samples for instant inspiration
balanced perfectly to add unique character to core percussion instruments without dominating or distracting listeners
• Captured with a total of 11 different microphones
Production-ready as a standalone kit, or used to complement existing instruments & grooves, every sound breathes a refreshing, unexpected energy into your project.
ARTISAN’s textures were articulated—in various forms—with the ADSR of each captured sound. The dynamic range in this release existed with a completely unique transient blueprint versus that of a purpose-made instrument (a kick drum or cymbal, for example). Captured with a dizzying array of microphones (11 to be exact) that extract the microscopic essence of a craftsman’s work, ARTISAN is organic sound design at its finest.
Splintered woods, resonant metals, tonal plastics, strikes, rubs, slides, drops—it’s all there—but woven seamlessly into the sounds of tomorrow. Impeccably balanced, ARTISAN introduces a creativity to your tracks that would otherwise take months to blend, layer and refine.
- Pyro Audio samples work with all popular DAWs and groove production software that supports .WAV files. This includes (but is not limited to): Ableton Live, Logic Pro X, MPC Software, Maschine, FL Studio, Pro Tools, Studio One, iPad apps, and so on.
- Pyro Audio samples work with any hardware samplers that support 24-bit, 48 kHz .WAV files. Older samplers that do not support internal loading of 24-bit content will require that the samples be converted to 16-bit or lower. A number of free converter tools are available here so that if your requirements change, you can still use your Pyro collection.