Vibration, Accents, Swells, Stumbles, and Morphing movements are yours to infuse your sequences with Pyro Audio's out-of-this-world twists.
TRANSFORMER is dedicated to transitions with 54 royalty-free samples across five categories to get your tracks from A to B (or C) with flair.
• 54 all-new production-ready transitions (that's over three 16-pad banks!) to add dramatic flair to your projects
• Five types of transitions at a wide range of tempos: Accents, Swells, Vibrations, Morphs, and Stumbles
• Samples contain organic acoustic elements layered with intricate sound synthesis
• Lush textures and rich harmonics throughout
• Tonal and percussive transitions offer inspirational versatility
TRANSFORMER adds gravity to your projects with intense dynamics swells and soaring rises/falls brimming with character. Every sample contains both organic acoustic and synthetic sound events that are rich with transients and tonal nuggets that dance with ultra-wide stereo spacing.
The samples within are grouped into five categories for easy implementation when you need some inspiration. “Accent” is perfect for layering on top of cymbal crashes, snare drums, booming kicks, and bass drops, with huge impact. “Morph” features big filter automations that open and close while synth textures pull the listeners into their arc. To introduce some unpredictability, “Stumble” keeps listeners on their toes with asymmetrical beating and legato sample phrasing. “Swell” adds thick dynamic rises for intrigue and drama when introducing choruses, bridges, or even entire songs. Lastly, “Vibrate” brings pulsating modulation with scattered impulses to your sequences, with layer-friendly sonics that can enhance the potency of your instrumentation.
All of the samples in TRANSFORMER were initially captured and designed in the 96 kHz, 24-bit domain for dramatic dynamic range, then exported to 48 kHz while maintaining the bit depth.
- Pyro Audio samples work with all popular DAWs and groove production software that supports .WAV files. This includes (but is not limited to): Ableton Live, Logic Pro X, MPC Software, Maschine, FL Studio, Pro Tools, Studio One, iPad apps, and so on.
- Pyro Audio samples work with any hardware samplers that support 24-bit, 48 kHz .WAV files. Older samplers that do not support internal loading of 24-bit content will require that the samples be converted to 16-bit or lower. A number of free converter tools are available here so that if your requirements change, you can still use your Pyro collection.