50 new-to-this-world kick drums that rattle your walls
TANK is the sequel to our best-selling THUNDER, putting instant firepower into your sound library. Gone are the days of your kicks disappearing into the soundalikes of your peers' music—TANK fills speakers and headphones with wall-rattling low-frequency energy.
• 50 all-new-to-this-universe kick drums (that's over three 16-pad banks!) custom-designed for Pyro Audio customers
• A sequel to our best-selling THUNDER sound pack with 100% new content that hits harder than ever
• Massive range of kick types: short, long, tall, squat, moving, pushing, pulling—great for virtually any electronic-based genre
• Simultaneous synthesis- and sample-based instrument structure for body and tone without sacrificing any texture
We’re back with 50 more explosive kick drums of immovable force—the kind that rattle walls with low-frequency heft that is downright powerful. It’s the fourth part-specific pack by Pyro Audio, designed to give “stuck” producers and finger drummers instantly inspirational firepower for their core percussion parts.
Every kick sample in TANK uses both sample- and synthesis-based structures, the former offering body and texture while the latter introduces uniquely tonal elements. The collection gives beatmakers kicks of all kinds: from short to long, round to sharp, and pushing to pulling. These instruments go far beyond keeping the beat with their subtle articulations, and sub-bass pulses—they are a full sensory experience meant for building original tracks with. Listening on quality, full-range speakers or headphones is a rewarding journey into the heartbeat of the music with wide frequency stretching.
Select TANK samples utilize Pyro’s special bit shredding technique—a unique process of bit-depth automation that rides the edge of crunchy and punchy while introducing dynamic movement into the transient information of the sample. Others fuse the treble information from bells, cymbals, and sticks into the decay of kick drum recordings for added interest you just can’t get from drum machines or endless hours of layering samples in a groovebox.
- Pyro Audio samples work with all popular DAWs and groove production software that supports .WAV files. This includes (but is not limited to): Ableton Live, Logic Pro X, MPC Software, Maschine, FL Studio, Pro Tools, Studio One, iPad apps, and so on.
- Pyro Audio samples work with any hardware samplers that support 24-bit, 48 kHz .WAV files. Older samplers that do not support internal loading of 24-bit content will require that the samples be converted to 16-bit or lower. A number of free converter tools are available here so that if your requirements change, you can still use your Pyro collection.