74 samples made by little green men...tractor beam not required
INVADERS teleports your drum tracks onto the horizon of interstellar production. Inspired by the fictional sound cues of big screen space invasion, it splices metallic ambiance with galactic grit to pull your listener into an all-new dimension.
• 74 all-new production-ready percussion instruments (that's more than four 16-pad banks!) mutated by the sound of sci-fi alien invasions
• A complete kit of samples that co-exist in their own universe, or compliment other tracks by injecting a refreshing, future-first sound
• Samples feature jaw-dropping decays, RF artifacts, bit-depth breakups, and phase-tampered modulations
• Speaker-pushing sonics that poke through your mixes with ease
• Contains snares, kicks, transitions, tonal percussion, auxiliary instruments that can be used alone or stacked for countless texture combinations
• Wet and dry variations of specific samples for extended customization
INVADERS was inspired by Hollywood’s portrayal of extraterrestrial invasions, putting the thrill of sci-fi action in the center of your studio. Drawing on the textures of fictional alien physics, this sound pack contains 74 percussion samples that transport your tracks to ground zero of space hysteria (no tractor beam required). INVADERS’ gravity-defying sounds are searing with RF artifacts, cold metallic timbers, and the kind of spatial imaging this planet has yet to experience...until now.
This sound pack features a robust collection of one-shots that effortlessly balance stark spaces with intergalactic grit; the textures melded into INVADERS have been carefully crafted to instill simultaneous paranoia and wonderment into your creative workflow. Beat makers will also appreciate INVADERS’ deep selection of snares and transitions—the heart of the sound pack.
One consistent technique used to develop INVADERS’ signature sound involves deep manipulation of sample ADSR, coupled with oscillators on sliding bit-depths. These modulations produced foreign-yet-familiar timbres—the collection never crosses into SFX territory, yet still stands on its own as completely unique percussion instruments.
This sound pack is royalty-free and yours to use for as long as you possess it.
- Pyro Audio samples work with all popular DAWs and groove production software that supports .WAV files. This includes (but is not limited to): Ableton Live, Logic Pro X, MPC Software, Maschine, FL Studio, Pro Tools, Studio One, iPad apps, and so on.
- Pyro Audio samples work with any hardware samplers that support 24-bit, 48 kHz .WAV files. Older samplers that do not support internal loading of 24-bit content will require that the samples be converted to 16-bit or lower. A number of free converter tools are available here so that if your requirements change, you can still use your Pyro collection.