51 samples that awaken your musical soul with frenetic energy and movement.
CAFFEINE infuses your tracks with a stirring blend of harmonic content and out-of-the-box textures. The results are a high-energy selection of percussion instruments that are bursting with character.
• 51 all-new production-ready sounds (that's three+ 16-pad banks!) designed to re-energize your production chops
• Every sample contains boundary-pushing extended frequency response coupled with rich harmonic content
• Contains core drum kit elements such as kicks and snares, but also features an eclectic grab-bag of go-to percussion samples like never heard before
• Wet and dry variations of specific samples for instant inspiration and customization
• Captured in the 96 kHz / 24-bit domain for huge dynamic range and ultra-low noise floor, including binaural captures with immersive stereo imaging
• Ultra-wide imaging for full-bodied impact, even on light-duty headphones and speakers
CAFFEINE contains 51 wide-eyed samples that re-energize your creative process. Each percussion sample was crafted purposefully from sound events that startle, jolt, and awaken the soul. A careful balance of frequency extension and texture combine to provide hefty transients with impact, yet move effortlessly through under your fingers when crafting drum tracks.
The sound events used at the core of these stimulating samples range from binaural captures inside the drum of a washing machine to the unpredictable rattle of a spray can mixing ball. Captured in the 96 kHz, 24-bit domain, utmost detail and dynamic punch are preserved so your drums shred through the surface of your productions. Producers will find that these audio bombs easily poke through even the smallest of speakers, translating well on mobile devices or triple-digit stereo systems—and anything in between.
- Pyro Audio samples work with all popular DAWs and groove production software that supports .WAV files. This includes (but is not limited to): Ableton Live, Logic Pro X, MPC Software, Maschine, FL Studio, Pro Tools, Studio One, iPad apps, and so on.
- Pyro Audio samples work with any hardware samplers that support 24-bit, 48 kHz .WAV files. Older samplers that do not support internal loading of 24-bit content will require that the samples be converted to 16-bit or lower. A number of free converter tools are available here so that if your requirements change, you can still use your Pyro collection.